Tuesday, September 10, 2013

I am a lost boy

                   
My cousin, Kate's backyard, prettied up EVEN MORE, if possible via INSTAGRAM, aka this isn't natural, but almost natural.

Day 7, solitude emerges; I got away from my American clan for a while after class and wandered in Kensington gardens for a couple hours, looking for some tennis courts that I saw briefly on one of my first days exploring. But I ran into Kensington Palace, Princess Diana's Memorial Playground, the Italian Gardens, and the Peter Pan statue instead. I actually looked for Peter Pan a lil bit because I luv his performance in Winning London (Mary Kate and Ashley hey). And he is hidden quite well, the little devil. 

I want to be one of these plant arches because they are just the flyest kids around the place. 


Models

Orange, yellow, green, and water, I like you. 

Oh, Peter! says Wendy
                                    

This chill door right here, des fleurs. 
                                  





No comments:

Post a Comment