Monday, December 9, 2013

Santa, bye bye

That title is a baby Grinch reference because I LUV IT. And I almost went bye bye after I finished the Santa Run 6k (they lied it was a 6.79k) in my Santa suit that was too big and so hot. Buttttt it was really fun; definitely fits into my top five cool things I've done in London so far. And it was for a good cause so, yeah. Chill stuff man.




Santas on a Train (Snakes on a Plane..... ha. That was bad.)



Santa BYE BYE photo tumblr_inline_mfir3p408o1qgc1r4_zpse2ec7057.gif 

After I stopped thinking that I was gonna throw up after the run I was starving and Alex and I made our way over to Borough Market AKA a serious contender for my favorite place in London. Cause it's a market of just foooodddddddd. God it's so good. 


I got a burger before stopping at this stand, but I can't whole heartedly call it a burger.......................because it was made of vegetables. So I had that one, which was really good, and then this one too.....

Best burger of my life, even though I haven't had many: Winter Burger- I think it was pork meat for the actual heart of the beast. Then cheddar cheese, arugula, and cranberry sauce. SUP WINTER. Seriously, not a burger person, but it was truly wonderful. And the Boston sausage sign...man I just had to. Sounds like an innuendo. I'm sure somewhere it is.


We made our way home by walking along the South Bank, another of my favorites. We found out that a renovation is due for this space and the planners want to make this into retail shops. EW I don't particularly enjoy retail to begin with, and there's enough places to shop around London, and for these people to make money, and this place has been around for 40 years!!!!

"Long Live South Bank" is the organization so I got a t-shirt and signed some petitions.




Also, got my TK's picture in front of Big Ben but the one on my camera is slightly blurry so I might need another. Jeesh.




No comments:

Post a Comment