Saturday, October 26, 2013

Sleep Playlist- Live

Sunday October 19
The O2


Oh John and his magic on a Sunday night. Why Georgia, Slow Dancing in a Burning Room, Something Like Olivia. Dreams are fulfilled. 

Moving onto Monday night: Crystal Palace v. Fulham @ Selhurst Stadium.



The atmosphere of this match was unreal. However my body caught up with me on this night, and Crystal Palace got crushed, and trains were insanely crowded with mucho profanity attacks targeting those who could not move further down the carriage, to move further down. And so after the most packed and cultural travelling weekend yet, Olivia + many of my peers were a little fussy. 

But now, TODAY the 26th, SCOTLAND, hello and thank you, half term- our free week. Kendall and I got to Edinburgh, Scotland this morning and as we sit in the hostel talking to a girl from California whose stay is for 7 WEEKS (that lucky GURL), I excuse myself to the bathroom. And I'm in this colorful place, glimpsing at the mirror and then back at my soapy hands, and a thought involuntarily surfaces: I want to live here. And how irrational, I've just stepped off the train 25 minutes ago. Where did that come from? 

We've just gotten back from a 3-hour walking tour and are exhausted. One place we visited is the cemetery frequented by J.K. Rowling as a source for character names. Tom Riddle, McGonagall, Moody. Hellooooooooo. 





Disclaimer: I'm going to try to update frequently here but only have my phone, excuse any typos and formatting abnormalities- I'll edit when I have my computer back ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment